|Sort of player||
|Sort of play||
3K Carbon fibre
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Rough surface on racquet's plane||
StarVie Triton PRO
STARVIE TRITON PRO is a technical racket designed for advanced players that look for more power in their offensive play without losing control.
STARVIE TRITON PRO’s tear shape is more pronounced in their curves, this feature adds some weight on the head that it definitely helps on shots like smash, “bandejas” and “víboras”, making this racket the most powerful of the 2021 collection.
STARVIE TRITON PRO’s mould also has 1 cm longer handle. This feature helps players who play with two-handed backhand and also provides a better aerodynamic in shots like smash, “bandeja” and “víbora”.
STARVIE TRITON PRO heart’s racket is fulfilled by hard EVA rubber, feature that it provides power on over shoulder shots and control on volleys.
$489.00 GST Incl.Compare
Triton PRO technologies and features:
- Carbon fibre: racket made 100% by carbon fibre on its surface as well as its frame. This material provides durability and strength to the racket.
- Handle 1 cm longer that helps players to hit two-handed backhand as well as it provides a better aerodynamic in shots like smash, “bandeja” and “víbora”.
- PRO 50 is the nomenclature that points out EVA rubber’s density. In this case it is a medium rubber density that is used in more technical rackets.
- Full plane effect: rough area on the racket’s surface that increases precision, control and ball spin. StarVie is the only brand that it works this rough area directly from the mould.
- Star Balance Core: it is a piece located in the throat of the racket that provides a better balance, makes the racket more aerodynamic and improves weight’s distribution; therefore, it increases its ease to use.
- Anatomic Bridge Design: it is the throat shape designed to provide more comfort while gripping the racket with 2 hands.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.