|Sort of player||
|Sort of play||
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Rough surface on racquet's plane||
StarVie Titania Kepler
STARVIE TITANIA KEPLER is the most comfortable racket of StarVie’s collection. It comes with a Soft rubber and its surface is made of fibre glass. Both features make this racket the softest of StarVie’s [Made in Spain] collection.
STARVIE TITANIA KEPLER is a very easy-to-use and manageable racket. It specially shines in defensive situations where players feel they do not need to make any effort to return the ball to opponents’ side. However, it also provides very good feelings in shots such as “bandejas” and “víboras” due to it Soft rubber.
STARVIE TITANIA KEPLER is a round shape racket with a massive sweet spot that helps players to have a better performance. This feature offers control on volley.
Finally, STARVIE TITANIA KEPLER’s frame is also 100% carbon made, making the racket durable, resistance and strong.
$310.00 GST Incl.Compare
Titania technologies and features:
- Carbon fibre: racket’s frame is made 100% by carbon fibre. This material provides durability and strength to the racket.
- Fibre glass: racket’s surface is made of fibre glass. This material provides comfort because of its soft touch.
- SOFT 30 is the nomenclature that points out EVA rubber’s density. In this case it is a soft rubber density that adapts to any kind of player and is designed for a generic play.
- Extreme Spot: this is a technology applied to the frame that it produces a bigger optimal hit place and it provides a better control over any stroke.
- Titania Core: this piece is located in the padel racket’s throat and optimizes the balance of the racket. Additionally, it gives a better rigidity in that area.
- Anatomic Bridge Design is the name given to the throat’s shape design. This feature allows players to grip the racket with 2 hands
- Reinforcement Torsion System: heart’s throat of the racket designed to absorb vibrations from racket’s head.