Titania technologies and features:
- Carbon fibre: racket’s frame is made 100% by carbon fibre. This material provides durability and strength to the racket.
- Fibre glass: racket’s surface is made of fibre glass. This material provides comfort because of its soft touch.
- ULTRA SOFT SPEED is the nomenclature that points out EVA rubber’s density. In this case it is a super soft rubber density that provides a very good feeling and comfort as well as ball output.
- Extreme Spot: this is a technology applied to the frame that it produces a bigger optimal hit place and it provides a better control over any stroke.
- Titania Core: this piece is located in the padel racket’s throat and optimizes the balance of the racket. Additionally, it gives a better rigidity in that area.
- Anatomic Bridge Design is the name given to the throat’s shape design. This feature allows players to grip the racket with 2 hands
- Reinforcement Torsion System: heart’s throat of the racket designed to absorb vibrations from racket’s head.