|Sort of player||
|Sort of play||
Control and power
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Wrinkled area on racquet's plane||
StarVie Titania Kepler PRO
STARVIE TITANIA PRO is a very balanced padel racket designed for advanced/intermediate offensive players who live close to the net and look for maximum control on their volleys.
It has an outstanding power in x3 meters smashes, deep smashes and x4 metres smashes. Regarding to rear wall outputs we can say that you will be able to power up your shots.
STARVIE TITANIA PRO incorporates a new technology called FILAVA which it provides a better resistance in front of ball impacts and therefore it delivers a better behaviour against materials’ fatigue.
STARVIE TITANIA PRO is also confortable on defending situations although it was created to live next to the net. Due to its control characteristic, we will be able to effectively handle defensive situations, providing a remarkable precision in globes and “chiquitas” in order to recover the net as soon as possible.
In conclusion we could say that this is a racket for those players who like being close to the net and love pushing their opponent with their volley.
$310.00 GST Incl.Compare
Technologies and features:
- Carbon fibre: racket made 100% by carbon fibre on its surface as well as its frame. This material provides durability and strength to the racket.
- PRO 50 is the nomenclature that points out EVA rubber’s density. In this case it is a medium rubber density that is used in more technical rackets.
- Extreme Spot: this is a technology applied to the frame that it produces a bigger optimal hit place and it provides a better control over any stroke.
- Titania Core: this piece is located in the padel racket’s throat and optimizes the balance of the racket. Additionally, it gives a better rigidity in that area.
- Anatomic Bridge Design is the name given to the throat’s shape design. This feature allows players to grip the racket with 2 hands
- Reinforcement Torsion System: heart’s throat of the racket designed to absorb vibrations from racket’s head.