|Sort of player||
|Sort of play||
3K Carbon fibre
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Rough surface on racquet's plane||
StarVie Titania Kepler 2.0
- Titania Kepler 2.0 is an ideal racket for any kind of profile overall thanks to its manageability and comfort. It is likely the best easy-to-use racket in the collection.
- It is a round-shape racket and its sweet spot is located in the centre of the head and its surface is made of fibre glass so it makes this model the softer of our made in Spain collection.
- Its soft density rubber provides a better ball speed and it eases the realisation of our shots.
- Titania Core is the piece located in the throat that provides manageability and distributes the weight throughout the racket.
- Includes a gym sack.
$332.00 GST Incl.Compare
Titania technologies and features:
- Carbon fibre: racket’s frame is made 100% by carbon fibre. This material provides durability and strength to the racket.
- Fibre glass: racket’s surface is made of fibre glass. This material provides comfort because of its soft touch.
- SOFT 30 is the nomenclature that points out EVA rubber’s density. In this case it is a soft rubber density that adapts to any kind of player and is designed for a generic play.
- Extreme Spot: this is a technology applied to the frame that it produces a bigger optimal hit place and it provides a better control over any stroke.
- Titania Core: this piece is located in the padel racket’s throat and optimizes the balance of the racket. Additionally, it gives a better rigidity in that area.
- Anatomic Bridge Design is the name given to the throat’s shape design. This feature allows players to grip the racket with 2 hands
- Reinforcement Torsion System: heart’s throat of the racket designed to absorb vibrations from racket’s head.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.