|Sort of player||
Attack and defence
|Sort of play||
Control and power
Soft EVA rubber
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Wrinkled area on racquet's plane||
StarVie Metheora Warrior
METHEORA WARRIOR is the racket that Matías Díaz Sangiorgio will play 2021 World Padel Tour season. It comes with a completely renewed design that includes Mati’s Logo and signature.
METHEORA WARRIOR is a padel racket designed for advanced players who look for a great balance between power and control and love to speed the ball up in their shots. METHEORA WARRIOR best feature might be its ease to use. It is a very comfortable padel racket with a top performance in all situations no matter if you are close to the net or on the back part of the court. It definitely provides an astonishing touch of the ball and a very nice balance.
METHEORA WARRIOR is likely one of the most aggressive rackets in the market due to its ball output. This feature allows players to increase the ball speed in shots such as “víboras”, “bandejas”, and volleys impacted on or over shoulder’s height. Yet, adding its rough area on its surface players will be able to execute shots with a high spin and better control.
Excellent control on volleys impacted on or under the hip, outstanding control and power on wall outputs on the rear part of the court and the highest precision on globes. Finally, METHEORA WARRIOR is surprising in defending situations on the back side of the court.
$585.00 GST Incl.Compare
Metheora Warrior technologies and features:
- Carbon fibre: racket made 100% by carbon fibre on its surface as well as its frame. This material provides durability and strength to the racket.
- Two layers of carbon fibre on the surface.
- SOFT 30 is the nomenclature that points out EVA rubber’s density. In this case it is a soft rubber density that adapts to any kind of player and is designed for a generic play.
- Full plane effect: rough area on the racket’s surface that increases precision, control and ball spin. StarVie is the only brand that it works this rough area directly from the mould.
- Star Balance: it is a piece located in the throat of the racket that provides a better balance, makes the racket more aerodynamic and improves weight’s distribution; therefore, it increases its ease to use.
- Five Sides Tech: 5 sides design on the frame that provides more rigidity to the structure and a better aerodynamics to the racket.