|Sort of player||
Attack and defence
|Sort of play||
Control and power
Soft EVA rubber
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Wrinkled area on racquet's plane||
StarVie Metheora Warrior
METHEORA WARRIOR is the racket chosen by Matías Díaz Sangiorgio to play 2020 World Padel Tour season. The new rubber introduced for this season will enable players to have even a better feeling and to speed up over shoulder shots.
METHEORA WARRIOR keeps FILAVA technology introduced last year. It is a new material on the face compound that it provides a better resistance in front of ball impacts and therefore it delivers a better behaviour against materials’ fatigue.
METHEORA WARRIOR is a padel racket designed for advanced players who look for a great balance between power and control and love to speed the ball up in their shots. METHEORA WARRIOR best feature might be its ease to use. It is a very confortable padel racket with a top performance in all situations no matter if you are close to the net or on the back part of the court. It definitely provides an astonishing touch of the ball.
This is a very aggressive racket in attacking situations. Due to its ball output, you can increase the ball speed in shots such as “víboras”, “bandejas”, smashes and volleys impacted on or over shoulder’s height. Yet, adding its wrinkled area on its plane we can execute shots with a high spin and better control.
Excellent control on volleys impacted on or under the hip, outstanding control and power on wall outputs on the rear part of the court and the highest precision on globes. Finally this racquet is amazing in defending situations on the back side of the court.
$532.00 GST Excl.Compare
Metheora Warrior technologies and features:
- Filava: it is a new knitting of which we can highlight its ability to stretch out before it breaks. It is also worth mentioning its lightness. In conclusion, it has an extraordinary resistance in front of ball impacts and therefore it delivers a better behaviour against materials’ fatigue.
- Carbon fibre racquet’s plane: this material provides durability and strength to the racquet.
- Full carbon frame: it is lighter and it increases its durability.
- Premium core: it is a piece located in the throat of the racquet which delivers a better balance towards the handle, makes the racquet more aerodynamic and improves weight’s distribution; therefore it increases its ease to use.
- Soft EVA Rubber: it delivers a better ball output. Ideal for defensive situations.
- Reinforcement Torsion System: heart’s throat of the racquet designed to absorb vibrations from the head.
- Full plane effect: wrinkled area on the face that increases precision, control and ball spin. StarVie is the only brand that it works this wrinkled area directly from the mould.
- Hollow system: perforation system based on its circular distribution. It avoids fibre cracks and provides a better control.
- Signature: Matías Díaz (player number 10 in the World Padel Tour)