Kraken PRO technologies and features:
- Carbon fibre: racket made 100% by carbon fibre on its surface as well as its frame. This material provides durability and strength to the racket.
- Tubular bicarbon: double tube made of carbon in its frame that it gives bigger rigidity and resistance as well as it improves its balance.
- PRO 50 is the nomenclature that points out EVA rubber’s density. In this case it is a medium rubber density that is used in more technical rackets.
- New mould with a 26 mm profile that provides an excellent manageability due to its aerodynamics.
- Handle 0.5 cm longer that helps players to hit two-handed backhand as well as it provides a better aerodynamic in shots like smash, “bandeja” and “víbora”.
- Extra sweet spot: this is a technology applied to the frame that it produces a bigger optimal hit place and it provides a better control over any stroke.
- Stiffness +: this is a carbon fibre reinforcement applied in the structure that produces a bigger ball bounce. In addition, it helps to gain precision in every stroke.