|Sort of player||
|Sort of play||
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Wrinkled area on racquet's plane||
StarVie Kraken PRO
STARVIE KRAKEN PRO is a new and revolutionary racket that its most distinctive features are its 26 mm profile and its handle which is 0.5 cm longer. This is a racket designed for padel professionals or very technical and skilled players who look for precision in every stroke.
Its new tear shape mould helps players to be more aggressive due to optimal hit place is located in the upper part of the surface.
STARVIE KRAKEN PRO has an excellent manageability because of its 26 mm profile that provides a better aerodynamics without losing weight.
STARVIE KRAKEN PRO gives an outstanding control on volley and defensive situations and together with its shape and Medium density rubber helps players to gain power on smash.
$323.00 GST Excl.Compare
Kraken PRO technologies and features:
- Carbon fibre: racket made 100% by carbon fibre on its surface as well as its frame. This material provides durability and strength to the racket.
- Tubular bicarbon: double tube made of carbon in its frame that it gives bigger rigidity and resistance as well as it improves its balance.
- PRO 50 is the nomenclature that points out EVA rubber’s density. In this case it is a medium rubber density that is used in more technical rackets.
- New mould with a 26 mm profile that provides an excellent manageability due to its aerodynamics.
- Handle 0.5 cm longer that helps players to hit two-handed backhand as well as it provides a better aerodynamic in shots like smash, “bandeja” and “víbora”.
- Extra sweet spot: this is a technology applied to the frame that it produces a bigger optimal hit place and it provides a better control over any stroke.
- Stiffness +: this is a carbon fibre reinforcement applied in the structure that produces a bigger ball bounce. In addition, it helps to gain precision in every stroke.