|Sort of player||
Attack and defence
|Sort of play||
Control and power
Carbon and Aluminium
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Wrinkled area on racquet's plane||
StarVie Dronos Galaxy
STARVIE DRONOS GALAXY is the perfect racket for those players who want to keep up improving and evolving their play.
STARVIE DRONOS GALAXY’s main feature is its frame made by aluminium and carbon fibre. This composition provides resistance and durability as well as it gives more rigidity to the structure. This rigidity makes the sweet spot bigger and at the same time increases its control.
STARVIE DRONOS GALAXY has an outstanding performance in shots such us smashes, “bandejas”, “víboras” and wall outputs, great behaviour in defending situations and provides lots of comfort to the player thanks to its tear shape, soft EVA rubber and materials.
In conclusion, STARVIE DRONOS GALAXY is a very versatile racket, designed for those players who play in all areas on the court and look for an extra power on their smashes.
$365.00 GST Excl.Compare
Dronos Galaxy technologies and features:
- Carbon fibre: racket made 100% by carbon fibre on its surface as well as its frame. This material provides durability and strength to the racket.
- Aluminium tubular system: aluminium reinforcement applied in the throat that provides more rigidity in this area, offering more firmness in the strokes. Additionally, it offers an excellent resistance to material’s stress.
- SOFT 30 is the nomenclature that points out EVA rubber’s density. In this case it is a soft rubber density that adapts to any kind of player and is designed for a generic play.
- Full plane effect: rough area on the racket’s surface that increases precision, control and ball spin. StarVie is the only brand that it works this rough area directly from the mould.
- Soft EVA Rubber: it delivers a better ball output. Ideal on defensive situations and offensive shots such as “bandeja” or “víbora”.
- Reinforcement Torsion System: heart’s throat of the racquet designed to absorb vibrations from the head.
- Full plane effect: wrinkled area on the face that increases precision, control and ball spin. StarVie is the only brand that it works this wrinkled area directly from the mould.
- Hollow system: perforation system based on its circular distribution. It avoids fibre cracks and provides a better control.