|Sort of player||
|Sort of play||
3K Carbon fibre
Carbon fibre combined with basalt
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Rough surface on racquet's plane||
StarVie Basalto Osiris PRO 2.0
- Basalto Osiris PRO 2.0 is a tear-shape racket that stands out because of its surface composition made of basalt and carbon 3K. These materials provides resistance and durability as well as comfort while playing.
- This is a racket is designed for those players who look for power on their overhead shots. Its hard rubber PRO50 provides that punch to take the ball out of the cage.
- Racket’s sweet spot is located on the upper part of the head.
- The rough area situated on its surface (Full Plane Effect) helps to execute more precise shots. StarVie works this feature directly on the mould, making the surface slightly harder and more durable.
- Star Balance is a piece located in the throat of the racket that distributes the weight all over the racket.
- Includes a gym sack.
$455.00 GST Incl.Compare
Technologies and features:
- Basalt: it is a knitting used in the racket’s surface that combined with carbon protects, provides a better control without losing power and it increases its ball output.
- PRO 50 is the nomenclature that points out EVA rubber’s density. In this case it is a medium rubber density that is used in more technical rackets.
- Full plane effect: rough area on the racket’s surface that increases precision, control and ball spin. StarVie is the only brand that it works this rough area directly from the mould.
- Star Balance Core: it is a piece located in the throat of the racket that provides a better balance, makes the racket more aerodynamic and improves weight’s distribution; therefore, it increases its ease to use.
- Five Sides Tech: 5 sides design on the frame that provides more rigidity to the structure and a better aerodynamics to the racket.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.