|Sort of player||
Attack and defence
|Sort of play||
Control and power
3K Carbon fibre
Carbon fibre combined with basalt
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Rough surface on racquet's plane||
StarVie Basalto Osiris 2.0
- Basalto Osiris 2.0 is a tear-shape racket that stands out because of its surface composition made of basalt and carbon 3K. These materials provides resistance and durability as well as comfort while playing.
- This is a racket with an excellent ball output, manageability and good control.
- Racket’s sweet spot is located on the upper part of the head.
- The rough area situated on its surface (Full Plane Effect) helps to execute more precise shots. StarVie works this feature directly on the mould, making the surface slightly harder and more durable.
- Star Balance is a piece located in the throat of the racket that distributes the weight all over the racket.
- Includes a gym sack.
$455.00 GST Incl.Compare
Technologies and features:
- Basalt: it is a knitting used in the racket’s surface that combined with carbon protects, provides a better control without losing power and it increases its ball output.
- SOFT 30 is the nomenclature that points out EVA rubber’s density. In this case it is a soft rubber density that adapts to any kind of player and is designed for a generic play.
- Full plane effect: rough area on the racket’s surface that increases precision, control and ball spin. StarVie is the only brand that it works this rough area directly from the mould.
- Star Balance Core: it is a piece located in the throat of the racket that provides a better balance, makes the racket more aerodynamic and improves weight’s distribution; therefore, it increases its ease to use.
- Five Sides Tech: 5 sides design on the frame that provides more rigidity to the structure and a better aerodynamics to the racket.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.