|Sort of player||
|Sort of play||
3K Carbon fibre
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Rough surface on racquet's plane||
StarVie Aquila Space PRO
STARVIE AQUILA SPACE PRO is a padel racket designed for offensive players who look for maximum power without losing control.
STARVIE AQUILA SPACE PRO is probably the racket with a better balance between power and control in our 2021 collection. Its mould, even though it is tear shape, has a reasonable sweet spot size that helps to gain control over any shot.
STARVIE AQUILA SPACE PRO also provides a remarkable control in volley, allowing players to very aggressive close to the net; and it is also pretty comfortable in defending situations although its teardrop shape.
$336.00 GST Incl.Compare
Aquila Space PRO technologies and features:
- Carbon fibre: racket made 100% by carbon fibre on its surface as well as its frame. This material provides durability and strength to the racket.
- PRO 50 is the nomenclature that points out EVA rubber’s density. In this case it is a medium rubber density that is used in more technical rackets.
- Extreme Spot: this is a technology applied to the frame that it produces a bigger optimal hit place and it provides a better control over any stroke.
- Aquila Core: this piece is located in the padel racket’s throat and optimizes the balance of the racket. Additionally, it gives a better rigidity in that area.
- Anatomic Bridge Design is the name given to the throat’s shape design. This feature allows players to grip the racket with 2 hands
- Reinforcement Torsion System: heart’s throat of the racket designed to absorb vibrations from racket’s head.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.