|Sort of player||
|Sort of play||
3K Carbon fibre
3K Carbon fibre
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Rough surface on racquet's plane||
StarVie Aquila Space PRO 2.0
- Aquila Space PRO 2.0 is a racket designed for those aggressive players who like finishing points with their smash.
- It is a tear-shape racket and its sweet spot is located in the upper part of the head. It is made of 3K carbon fibre, material that makes the racket more resistant and durable.
- Racket’s medium density rubber provides an incredible power on the smash and control on the volley.
- This model includes Anatomic Bridge Design technology. This is an innovative design on the throat that helps to grab the racket in a more comfortable way.
- Aquila Core is the piece located in the throat that helps to control and to distribute the weight throughout the racket.
- Includes a gym sack.
$352.00 GST Incl.Compare
Aquila Space PRO technologies and features:
- Carbon fibre: racket made 100% by carbon fibre on its surface as well as its frame. This material provides durability and strength to the racket.
- PRO 50 is the nomenclature that points out EVA rubber’s density. In this case it is a medium rubber density that is used in more technical rackets.
- Extreme Spot: this is a technology applied to the frame that it produces a bigger optimal hit place and it provides a better control over any stroke.
- Aquila Core: this piece is located in the padel racket’s throat and optimizes the balance of the racket. Additionally, it gives a better rigidity in that area.
- Anatomic Bridge Design is the name given to the throat’s shape design. This feature allows players to grip the racket with 2 hands
- Reinforcement Torsion System: heart’s throat of the racket designed to absorb vibrations from racket’s head.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.