|Sort of player||
Attack and defence
|Sort of play||
Control and power
3K Carbon fibre
3K Carbon fibre
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Rough surface on racquet's plane||
StarVie Aquila Space 2.0
- Aquila Space 2.0 stands out because of its comfort. This is a very easy-to-use racket with a good balance between power, control and ball output
- It is a tear-shape racket and its sweet spot is located in the upper part of the head. It is made of 3K carbon fibre, material that makes the racket more resistant and durable.
- This model includes Anatomic Bridge Design technology. This is an innovative design on the throat that helps to grab the racket in a more comfortable way.
- Aquila Core is the piece located in the throat that helps to control and to distribute the weight throughout the racket.
- Includes a gym sack.
$352.00 GST Incl.Compare
Aquila Space technologies and features:
- Carbon fibre: racket made 100% by carbon fibre on its surface as well as its frame. This material provides durability and strength to the racket.
- SOFT 30 is the nomenclature that points out EVA rubber’s density. In this case it is a soft rubber density that adapts to any kind of player and is designed for a generic play.
- Extreme Spot: this is a technology applied to the frame that it produces a bigger optimal hit place and it provides a better control over any stroke.
- Aquila Core: this piece is located in the padel racket’s throat and optimizes the balance of the racket. Additionally, it gives a better rigidity in that area.
- Anatomic Bridge Design is the name given to the throat’s shape design. This feature allows players to grip the racket with 2 hands
- Reinforcement Torsion System: heart’s throat of the racket designed to absorb vibrations from racket’s head.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.