|Sort of player||
Attack and defence
|Sort of play||
Control and power
Carbon fibre combined with aluminium
Soft EVA rubber
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Wrinkled area on racquet's plane||
STARVIE ALUMINIUM is a versatile padel racket designed for advanced players. It provides a high performance in all court situations however where it might shine the most is in net situations due to its carbon and aluminium racket’s plane compound that it provides a great control. It also has an outstanding response in defending situations because of its soft EVA rubber which it gives you better ball output with less effort.
STARVIE ALUMINIUM introduces a new technology called Extreme Spot. This technology in the frame makes bigger the sweet spot on the face increasing the feeling of control.
STARVIE ALUMINIUM keeps S2 technology that it was introduced on 2019. This new fibre glass provides a better performance in high temperatures and ball impacts, keeping its performance throughout the years at the same time that it gives a better feeling of the ball.
STARVIE ALUMINIUM has an exceptional behaviour in shots such us “víboras”, “bandejas”, smashes and wall outputs. It also provides a very good touch of the ball and has an excellent response on defending situations.
In conclusion we could affirm that this is a racket for those players who play in all areas of the court, continuously facing offensive and defensive situations in the same proportion.
$393.00 GST Excl.Compare
Aluminium technologies and features:
- Aluminium Core System: it is a compound made of carbon fibre and aluminium in the racquet’s plane that protects and provides a better power. It also makes bigger the sweet spot.
- S-2 fibre: it is the last glass fibre technology in the market that provides a better resistance and performance available nowadays. Produced with higher levels of silicon than standard fibre glass products, S-2 offers better physical properties in front of high temperatures and ball impacts.
- Full carbon frame: it is lighter and it provides a better durability.
- Soft EVA Rubber: it delivers a better ball output. Ideal on defensive situations and offensive shots such as “bandeja” or “víbora”.
- Extreme Spot: it is a new technology in the frame that it makes the sweet spot bigger.
- Premium core: it is a piece located at the throat of the racquet which delivers a better balance towards the handle, makes the racquet more aerodynamic and improves weight’s distribution; therefore it increases its ease to use.
- Reinforcement Torsion System: heart’s throat of the racquet designed to absorb vibrations from the head.
- Full plane effect: wrinkled area on the face that increases precision, control and ball spin. StarVie is the only brand that it works this wrinkled area directly from the mould.
- Hollow system: perforation system based on its circular distribution. It avoids fibre cracks and provides a better control.